A celebration of our Pathways to Science Summer Scholars students - especially our rising seniors!
Pathways to Science Scholars is a two-week summer program for Pathways high school students. Students select from a variety of STEM workshops collaboratively designed and taught by Yale faculty and graduate students, including:
- Brain Systems & Brain Disorders
- Bugs & Us: The Microbial World
- Consciousness: Self, Science & Society
- Contoversial Chemistry
- Engineering Sustainability
- Hacking the Brain’s Chemicals
- Introductuion to Geographic Information System Mapping
- Jump into Coding with Python
- Measuring Chemical Properties at Home with Science Supplies
- Perception & Cognition - Neuroscience and Pyschology
- Sensory Physiology
- College Applicaiton Essay Writing
APPLICAITONS FOR SUMMER 2020 ARE CLOSED.